Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A New Project I Am Working On


Hello again everyone. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am a singer. Tho, probably not like any male singer you've heard. I am what is called a countertenor, which basically means I can sing as high as a female soprano. This kind of voice type was popular in the Renaissance/Baroque eras and is not too common anymore. It's one of the things that makes me unique :) 

http://soundcloud.com/txon-rolyu/o-magnum-mysterium-treble

This is a short sample of a new project I am working on. I am recording O Magnum Mysterium by Cristobal de Morales in 4 part treble harmony. This will not be an easy project so it may be a little while before I have the finished product. 

Also, on my Soundcloud website, you will find other multiple harmony songs that I recorded; 2 of which are in Na'vi, the language from Avatar :) Hope everyone enjoys.

No comments:

Post a Comment