Thursday, August 23, 2012

Characters from Prohibited Passion



These are the characters, designed by Lara Yokoshima, that I am using in my story :) It's a funny story how I discovered these characters...I was actually on a Google search for Avatar pics when I noticed the pic of Evania. Of course I didn't know it was him at the time, but I was very intrigued and so I clicked his picture and I was taken to Lara's website where I found the rest of the characters and totally fell in love with them...especially Brayden lol. 

This sexy guy is Brayden Kenward. His species is known as the Anubiset. They are all male. They are bred from canine DNA so the Anubiset are human/dog hybrids.  I never thought a dog-man could be so hot! Hehe! 

This is Liam Cynard, another sexy Anubiset.

Here are headshots of the 4 main Anubiset characters:

Here are full body shots of them

This is Evania. His species is known as the Bastit. They are bred from feline DNA, so they are human/cat hybrids. He's pretty cute, tho I am partial to the Anubiset ;) Also before you click here, this pic is ***NSFW*** (Not safe for work)
http://yokoshima.com.mx/blog/wp-content/gallery/prohibited-passion/evania-new.jpg

This is my character Kejehara, another Bastit, drawn by Lara :) I LOVE how it turned out, she captured him perfectly :) Despite his feminine appearance, he is actually a male character. Bastits are male and female, have various jobs, and come in different shapes and sizes. One of the jobs they have is being a sexual pet. The sexual Bastits are the submissive ones when providing their services, so even the males have feminine appearances.

This is Rosette, another male Bastit.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/305121_4472746578808_530613841_n.jpg

This is Kejehara and Evania being the cute little Bastit best friends that they are :) (A drawing I commissioned from Lara)
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/539100_354323754643893_1785026261_n.jpg

This is Isha. I may or may not be using him in my story, haven't decided yet. His species is known as the Skemit. It's interesting how the Skemit evolved, but for now I will just say they are descendants of the Bastit. 


If you would like to see more of Lara's art you can check out her website: http://yokoshima.com.mx/blog/. But fair warning: be careful where you click if you are not into Yaoi. There are some VERY NSFW pictures here. If you are not familiar with what Yaoi is, click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi

No comments:

Post a Comment